Sunday, April 20, 2014

Iced Coffee [Black]


Let’s see… I was born in kind of a bad area in Philadelphia. I was getting into a lot of trouble; it was not a good scene. So, one day, after I got into a fight, while I was playing basketball, it was kind of the last straw. My mom was like, “No, you’re leaving and you have to go live with your uncle in Bel Air.”
So, I packed up and jumped on a plane and got picked up by a cab at the airport and we drove up to the house and I got out and it looked like palace. Opened the door: I was home.
So, you know, I went to school. I lived there with the family. They became my new family. There was my cousin, Carlton and Ashley, the butler, G. (Geoffrey was his real name), Uncle Phil and Aunt Viv. It was a good life.

But do you want a real story now?

-Logan, Fourteen Eighteen Coffee Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment