Sunday, April 20, 2014

Iced Coffee Cubes and Milk


So, I recently went to France for Spring Break with Logan and a few other friends. One thing that we did that was kind of cool was that, when we were taking all the trains in the Metro through Paris to get from where we were climbing outside of Paris into Paris and then walking around, is that we found all these random tiles. Like, subway tiles. I think the first one we found was actually on the ground, but then we started finagling with the ones on the walls. I think we ended up with two or three from the subway. Then there was one that was falling apart on the outside of a building when we were walking. I think we were walking back from this cool little stationary store and the climbing store. It was a round, purple tile. I was trying to pick it off, and I couldn’t. Then Logan found a corner and he was able to wedge it off. Then we ran, or I ran. I don’t think he ran.
I found a cool little baby blue square tile and then also, when we were climbing in Buthiers, the landing area under all the boulders is sand, which is really weird. But, I was just walking while we were trying to find boulders and we got really lost and I found little pieces of dark blue tiles. I think I found like two or three little pieces. I don’t know what I’m going to do with random tiles but I have them, from France!

-Amy, Fourteen Eighteen Coffee Shop




No comments:

Post a Comment