Sunday, March 30, 2014

Iced Coffee with Cream


     So, it was one of my first days at Woodrow and I had to go to the restroom during class. But there were like, no signs. So I just randomly walked around the school. I didn’t know where the bathrooms were. Then I finally found a bathroom and walked in there. Then there were guys coming in too. Then I realized, I had walked into the boys’ bathroom. They started laughing, too. It was really embarrassing. I just sprinted out and went back to class. I never went to the restroom again.

[Sophie] Have you never gone to the restroom at school?

I do, but then I ask someone where the girls’ room is.

[Sophie] Are there signs at your school in Germany? Saying like, “Here’s the girls’ room.”

There are signs saying, “Here’s the girls’ restroom.” But here, there is nothing! And they all look the same.

[Sarah] They do have signs! Above the door!

Yeah, well.



-Paula, Legal Grounds

No comments:

Post a Comment